IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having problems to keep a CME registered with a GK Cluster. Very often the link to this branch goes down. When it goes back up the gateway don't send RRQ to the GK. I applied the following configuration:voice service voiph323  ras timeout rrq  4...

I have a CH with a greeting on it.  When listening to the greeting, is there a key that will repeat the greeting, or is the only option to Loop to the CH again.Basically want to have the greeting play twice, before moving to the After gReeting option...

Hello,When users transfer call they are not able to talk with the recipient to let them know who they are transfering to them. Phones:  7961GSystem:  UC520 Smart Business CommunicationUnder global settings this appears to be set to:  9,TWhat setting(...

SAMcp2010 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I plan to migrate a CUCM Cluster 4 to 7, the customer have 10 remote sites which have 2801 GW IOS 12.4 registred with H323 protocol.I want to know please if i must migrate IOS of GWs before the migration of the CUCM cluser ? my questi...

CUCM 7.0Backup gets to TFTP and the tar file reaches 1,044,976KB in size and hangs. No log file is generated that I can find. Trace from DRF indicates the following:2009-04-02 13:34:09,000 INFO [NetMessageDispatch] - drfMessageReceiver::HandleMessa...

Is the license for unity cumulative ? Because each license have a priority and license count.If I install license for 8 ports, and then I install another license for 2-Port add on, that warning is appear : "Failed:New count is less than existing coun...