cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Unity 11.5 not turning MWI on

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue where my Cisco Unity is not turning the MWI on for any user that has received a new voicemail. I am not talkting about the MWI on the phone but the value itself on the Cisco Unity platform. I have alreadIP Telepho...

Tofaz by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RTMT Error DBLException

I am getting the following RTMT error for about 2 hours now. Mine is CUCM 11.x cluster with majority of Cisco 7841 SIP phones. Some are 796X models and some 896X model. Searched in the forum but could not find anything. Can someone help me understand...

Beep sound during voice call. CUCM

Hi,I have CUCM 11.x and ip phone 7821 model. I have UCCX integrated with cucm and few contact center agents using ip phone to receive call. When receiving call from PSTN, there is beep sound when getting connecting to agent and this beep sound repeat...

Sonam by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not able to update firmware CP-8831-3PCC to latest firmware (10.3.1)

HiI want to register the 8831 3PCC  phone on broadsoft platform. I am  able to  register the phone for the first time but as long as we move the phone to another subnet, phone stick  to old IP.After search we find out this is known bug for CISCO 8831...

Resolved! Why was my phone registration rejected

I have a phone that in CUCM says that it was rejected. It looks like I have enough licenses, It obtains and IP address but, I can not web to that URL. I have other phones of the same type at this site that are working. I have reset and deleted the ph...

dan hale by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes