IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

on a new Unity 7 Deployment with Exchange 2007 - Used COBRAS to migrate from Unity 4.0.5 running on an old ICS7750 - New Domain on the 2007 Server. This is a Unified Messaging deployment.When the caller leaves a VM, the MWI lights on the users phone,...

jburk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people, anyone know if possible use this service (CCBS) in CUCM 7.0 enviroment from sip phone (not cisco device) vs or from SCCP phone or other sip phone not cisco. I know it's possible from SCCP cisco phone vs/from Sip cisco phone but third-party...

This one has me stumped!!I have a building that needed an interface to overhead paging, so I used an ATA186 and wired into the paging system that way.  Users must pick up the phone and dial *1 to overhead page.  So my problem here is I would like to ...

Hi!,In our "Cisco Unified CM Administration - System version 7.0.1.11000-2" installation, is there any where I can see how many different numbers that can be used in the "Netwise NOW 2007 SP5" client installation?I am asking because I know that in ou...