IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

A customer is finally upgrading from 4.x to 7.x and they're wondering whether to spare Gig ports for the new servers, questioning whether the UC servers really need the bandwidth. The topology is a centralized, six-server solution (Pub, 3 subs, 2 TFT...

We just have done MS OCS R2 and Cisco CUCM6.1 integration and most of features work as expected. As there is no DID for each user, external incoming calls are transferred to internal extension using AA in Unity 5.01 then ring on both of Cisco phone a...

Hi Everyone,I’m running Cisco Unity 7.0 Build 7.0(2) with Exchange 2007 & I’m facing a peculiar issue while recreating a user which was deleted from Unity.  Initially the user account was existing in Unity but the user VM was messed up hence we delet...

I'm setting up CME4.1 with a vic-2fxs and vic-2fxo.I can get both working with IP and analogue phones.My issue is that whenever I get a call from the PSTN over FXO to an analogue phone, there is no caller-id - the phone just says 'Call'. I've read th...

My client is using Cisco Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(5), Lotus Notes 6.5. I want to restore backup for the client using DiRT backup. Can any one guide me step by step procedure for the backup beacuse i have no expertise in Unity.Regards,SJ

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allin our network we have lots of cisco ip phonemy issue is when someone from phone "A" calls phone "B" while phone B is busy with another call,i want that a messge or something appears on phone "A" that he understood that phone B...

I haeve 4x  7936 struck in SRST mode, We have reset them - **# erase but they are still in SRST. The data socket they are using was used for other IPT phones so the data vlan etc is correct. The issue is only with 7936 devices- brand new ones. How ca...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about the 7x SRND for Communications Manager concerning the new dial plan approach of 7.x.In the "Localized Call Ingress on Gateways" of Chapter 10 it says the following about adapting the Called Party number of inbound calls ...

tburke100 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes