IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This seems to be a very common subject and I bet my answers are embedded across many posts already ... apologies if they are!I'm running through an upgrade of IPCC to version 7, involving CMgr 4.1.3 -> CUCM 7 as part of the process. As this is IPC...

Hi,In our Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1) installation, I have a question:What happens with the voicemails and greetings on a phone, if the phone-number is renamed from 1234 to 2345 in the Cisco Unity 4.2 extension and in our "Cisco Unified CM Administr...

Hi all,Sorry for asking these question if there is already ask/answer in others post. I do search and not able to get a clear understanding.1. How do i know what type of license I already purchased?2. How do i know how much license i still have in Ca...

chris_tan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cme call routing

Dear expert...How do you direct the voice traffic (both: voip and pots) to go thru certain interface, like PRI link?for example:RouterA---------------RouterB---------------RouterC                                      | (main link - PRI)     | (backup...

Hello,We have a small branch office location which will soon go live with about a dozen people. They will be connected to our main site by a less then perfect VPN until some data circuits go in a couple of months from now. They'll have a Cisco 3845 w...