IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wonder if you could help me out here, I'm currently setting up a new cube but hitting problems placing outgoing calls, incoming calls are working fine, if I place an outgoing call to my mobile number I get a message (I can hear it) Sorry the service ...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would normally suggest getting a Cisco 8865 3PCC phone to be installed on RingCentral but RingCentral is telling my customer that it doesn't have to be 3PCC, they say we need to check to see if the phone is configured to allow web connections and i...

Hi All,I am currently having an issue after implementing the latest 8821 firmware 11.0(5)SR3.I have 13x 8821 Wireless phones which after the firmware update, they won't connect to the wireless network. I checked my CUCM version and the AP/AP controll...

cisco ap version.JPG
TC2013 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning! Just installed an ATA191-MPP. I was able to locate and install firmware 11-1-0MSR3-9. Twice in the past 2 weeks that it's been active, it has gone completely offline and required a reboot. I just found firmware 12.0.1 SR2 for the ATA191...