IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. Its bee 2 years since I last really looked into CCME parts. We've got a 2811 with CCME running on it and we'd now like voicemail for around 20 users. Now the part AIM-CUE=  rings a bell for the voicemail card - but I cant remember how many ma...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a cisco unified call manager 6.x, and whilst for internal calls I'm getting a display of a display name on our phones (7941G/7961G), for external calls (where caller-id is presented), no display name is there - even for numbers which are ...

jennam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I selectively choose to pass VoIP traffic unencrypted though an MPLS VPN cloud with rest of the data traffic encrypted.I guess this would require a dedicated IP subnets for VoIP but if such isnt the case can I use extended acls with crypto-maps a...

we have a asterisk and its extension to which we call for the conferece and wwhen any  of the member from conference puts on hold the other one hears a tone .This should be avoided please if u have any answer let methank you

We have just finished deploying our first few CUCM clusters with Unity Connection and IPCC enterprise w/ CVP.  Eventually, Cisco IPT will be deployed to 30 hospitals and > 500 ancillary sites nation-wide with hospital-based CUCM and unity clusters an...

struttob by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes