IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi we have an issue between CUCM and PBXCUCM:6.1.2PBX:Alcatel 4400 R3.2MGCP QSIGRTR:2811IOS:124-11.T4Proctocol:ECMA enabledTestA:Alcatel Phone call IP Phone- Call is ok- Display name is ok on two sides (cisco and Alcatel)TestB:IP phone call to Alcate...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Looking to migrate many analog phones from a failed PBX using CUCM to register them.. There are more than an handful of phones in the hundreds.. Is the FXS module WS-X6624 that hold the most analog module are there any other MGCP hardware t...

I am trying to use TOD for the following:I need DN 2880 to ring normally between the hours of 8:30am - 5:15pm Monday - Friday.Between the hours of 5:15pm - 8:30am Monday - Friday & all hours Saturday - Sunday I need DN 2880 to route/forward calls to ...

Hi all,We have recently installed a CUCM 7.1(3) in a customer. That customer had a CUCM 6.1 which they used as laboratory (it is obviously installed as publisher). Now, they have decided that they want to upgrade it to 7.1(3) and install as subscribe...

Resolved! Group mailbox

In Unity connections 7.1(3) with CUCM 7.0.I am looking to have a group of users not only have their own mailbox but also a group one ( for IT helpdesk). I want to avoid assigning a second line on the phone, to the helpdesk number.I would look at havi...