IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Our IP telephony system is multi-site centre processing model. I have one centre CUCM, IP Phones are located at head office and some branches. Now I want to integrate voice recording solution with CallRex. I know that CallRex (or some other si...

Hi all,One of our customer requested for an upgradation, from Exsting 30 channels to 150 channels.Current configuration is attached.Kindly help to configure the same.Customer requirement.[1], Additionl PVDM modules on the routers to support more VOIP...

Lijesh NC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an odd shaped conference room with bad accoustics and some ambient noise from other equipment.  We are using the extension mic kits.  Users report many problems being heard and hearing people on the phone.   Replacing the phone didn't seem to...

HiHow do I get these details on CME routerto check if SIP trunk with Nortel is establishedHow many calls where successfully made during last one hour and duration for each call??How much bandwidth does each call takes??what steps are needed to  diffe...