IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to upgrade CCM5 to CCM7I tried to backup the server, somebody added network device as SFTP before I need to chage the IP for the backup device but I could not. if I change the IP address, path, username and password then press save the old IP,...

Hi, I have a CUCM 4.2.(1) running in a MCS server this server is the Publisher of the Cluster, and I have a new server MCS and I would like use this new server as Publisher. What I need to back up all configurartion of the Publisher? Running the Cisc...

Hi All, I have a UC500 Installation with Cisco CME and Cisco Unity Express Version 7.0. I have a shared main line and we are looking for a solution to check and delete voice messages via outlook express our outlook 2003 or 2007. Currently we have not...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are monitoring our agents calls from time to time and everything was working up until yesterday when we swapped their 7960 phones out and gave them 7965 phones. Now you get a error message from the supervisor desktop and can no longer monitor thei...

nixon1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes