IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, In our installation "Cisco Unified CM Administration - System version: 7.0.1.11000-2" I have a lot of Line groups that needs to be updated and I need to rename them from one name to another. Can I just rename the “Line Group Name” and do this wit...

Hi Friends,I've a small question, I have a Cisco 3845 (CME) With a service module (Voicemail)Here is the question,I've configured CME ip on Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 (172.17.2.6/24) & now I want to configure Service EngineIf I say, ip unnumbered GE0/0 & s...

Hi,I am trying to figure out how a gatekeeper decides which gateway to choose when you have 2 or more gateways in a single zone - a common scenario surely.All I can see is the priority subcommand under the technology prefix on the gatekeeper.I guess ...

simmo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using remote destination profiles for Mobility and I'm looking to configure the profile so that shows up on the caller ID on my cell to show the extension of the person calling, instead of just the main office line #.  So if someone from ext 11...