IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am having a challenge with the configuration of shared lines  on Cisco 7962 phones. Environment is Cisco unified Communication Manager 7.1.3ScenarioTwo Cisco 7962 phones with have the three DN configured,Phone 1 Line 1= 1000, Line 2= 1001, Line3=...

m-laing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using Call Manager 6.0.1 and I am trying to add lines to a side car. The user currently has lines setup on the sidecar, she would just like them updated. I click on the modify lines button at the top of the lines list, I have disassociated...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Display waiting

Dear all,I have call manager 4.2(3).If there is an IP phone1 call another IP phone2 and allready this IP phone2 has an existing call with IP phone3, but, IP phone1 hearing the ringing tone normally and don't know that IP phone2 has an existing call w...

Hi,I have a strange problem with phones behavour in a specific department called "Borgerservice" in my "Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2" installation.If the users in this department call to another user in this department...

Hello,I am running CUCM 6.0(1).  Trying (unsuccessfully so far) to setup Mobile Voice Access.  I am using a 3745 router as an h323 gateway.  I'm probably doing something simple incorrectly.  Basic issue is that I can not seem to get to the ...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes