IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,just a simple question. We have a customer that requires 80 Analogue PSTN trunks to be terminated and im trying to see what other options there are other that multiple routers and the HDA-6FXO= along with the Network modules.Are there any option...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys i have installed CCM 6 on VMWARE....now when it boots it asked for localhost username and password......what it that???? i tried the username and password when i was installing it but it didnt work.....can someone please tell me what that would ...

Hey,I'm running a CallManager test environment with version 7.0.1.11000-2 in VMware Workstation 7. I would like to upgrade this to version 7.1.3.20000-2. After a few minutes of processing the update, I get this error: Error encountered: The selected ...

Alright I've been messing with this for an hour now and can't get it to work, need some more help. I only have three fields on the Fring client for SIP Provider on the iPhone.Username: (myuser)Password: (12345)Proxy: (CM-IP Address/CM DNS NAME)Every...

nds-frank by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes