IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to change the order of directories displayed when pressing the directory button.  I want to put the "Corporate Directory" at the top of the list. Running UCM 7.11. Missed Calls2. Received Calls3. Placed Calls4. Personal Directory5. C...

Frank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CUCIMOC does desk phone control and works as a softphone but LDAP fails. I don't understand how LDAP needs to be setup.LDAP integration is done in the CCM, Do I still need LDAP for each MOC?If LDAP is not working in the client side, how does it ge...

joel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to now, which licences are needed (or what to order) when you use the ip communicator/softphone. I know that the CIPC use 3 dlu's, but what about thesoftware itself, and what when you usea handset like the phone 7941 and a softphone in combina...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm familiar with the concept of take-back and transfer however I am having a hard time identiftying if it is a feature of Cisco routers/unified communications manager (call manager).Using the following devices:3745 x 32851 x 1Cisco CallManager 4.0 (...

Hello,I am having an issue with a 7921 phone, according to the user he/she is experiencing the following-Cant use the phone without a head-set, When unplugging the head-set the icon stays and the user cant hear the caller-Missed calls numbers are eit...