IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco Unified Call Manager 7.0 and a Siemens Rolm 9751.  Presently we are trunked with seperate PRI T1s and DID numbers specific to each telephone system.  I'd like to consider funnelling all DID calls through the CUCM, however I don't want...

I am having trouble configuring receptionist phones. Both are 7961 with 7914 side cars, I want both phones to ring simultaneously. So if a call comes in on the extension associated with ephone-dn 12 both phones ring on button 1. Right now it works un...

I have a CME/CUE and had to change the IP address for both.  I also had to change the extension range I was using.However, now I get strange behavior.  Whenever I click on the users the web page never shows the users - it just stays in loading mode. ...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I havethat extension (8081150) as a primary line on 7945 ip phone.When i tried to add the same extension (8081150) in the same partition on wireless 7921 ip phone as a primary line it gives an error which is "there is already that DN on the sa...

Hi, I'm getting the following error when I try to open CAR Login Page:HTTP Status 404 - /car/type Status reportmessage /car/description The requested resource (/car/) is not  available.Apache Tomcat/5.I try to restart Cisco Tomcat Service from CLI wi...

Hi,I have just downloaded and installed the "Cisco IP Communicator 7.0.3.3" softphone, and I can see that it has been assigned the telephone number 6651478.How do I change this in our "Cisco Unified CM Administration - System version 7.0.1.11000-2", ...

Hi Alli have a problem with terminating a hotdial call. I use CallManager 4.2 , ATA186(sccp) and 7940 ip phones.Everything's fine with hotdial call. But the hot line call from ATA to IP phone never hangup until the phone from ATA pick down the phone....

yelynntun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes