IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi 2 AllOn Lab 2801 I want to setup CALL MANAGER Express with GUI image, which version and image is recommended.Any guidelines to integrate with Nortel PBX and Microsoft Office Comunicator 2007. RegardsST

Greetings Everyone,I have a client who is running a UC520 with 4 FXO ports.  Unfortunatly I need to configure one of them and it appears to not br registering.  I am running a fax machine off of the port and with a butt-set attached I can make out bo...

I have a CME with 4 FXO lines and I'm having a recording saying "We’re sorry. The service you are calling can not be reached by this method" every now and then playing to my users while making an outbound call. I have watched the voice ports and they...

We are looking to add a 2 second pause after someone dials 911 to give the dialer a chance to enter in another number or to hang up before it calls out. Can that be done just to 911 or does it have to be applied to everything that's dialed?  If so, w...

I am having a problem with a site that is stating they get complaints of a busy signal when dialing a DID. I have looked at the call manager logs and CCDR and I don't seem to see anything. Is there a way for me to set up logging on an H323 gateway so...

gfremgen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router that acts as an srst GW, the same router is the GW (h323). When in normal mode, the digits get sent to the GW and the CM strips the 9 but during SRST, the router handles call processing and rather than have dial peers with a 9 in fron...

gfremgen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes