IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I currently have a 3745 with VIC-2FXO's (non-battery reversal) and CUCM Business 6 using MGCP.  I need to change the VIC's over to the M1 version, (battery-reversal for North America) to supply Caller ID to the IP phones connected to t...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to upgrade a client to UC 7.  The client is running CM 4 and IPCC 4 on the same box.  When running the DMA tool 7.1.3 it says, "DMA can only be installed on CM or CER Publisher". I would assume its failing because IPCC is installed bu...

joshehaos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at a "record all calls" option for ipcc express and just wanted to check that QM has this ability?is there a seperate licence for this option?also does it only work with agent phones or can you use it on non agent phones?can you use QM w...

I have a customer with CUCM 7.1.3 I am trying to find an example "Department Billing Summary" report that can be generated by CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool. Can anyone tell me where I can find this example report?

glenox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I'm having an issue sending out calls from the CCME router. I can't receive calls either though i can hear the line ring when i call it. All phones re registered and have directory numbers assignedFXO configsvoice-port 0/1/0 connection plar...

ndegwajim by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have a Cluster over IP WAN config and the link between the two sites goes down , what can be an alternative solution in order for the two sites phoning each other. AAR will not work. Any other views / suggestions ?

jacof by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ExpertsI am new to IP Telephony, can you experts advice on the scenarioToday we got Nortel PBX, management agreed for IP Telephony POCTo start for 40 users, is Cisco Callmanager Express Ideal on Router 2850Can the endpoints be Apple Iphone as w...

melwin.uk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes