IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi expertz,It's been a year now that we're using the ASA's phone proxy. All working well except for the extension mobility service.i can display the word extension mobility but it gives "http error 404" when clicked.port 8080 is already opened and i'...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i must migrate from Nortel CS1000M (4.5) to CUCM 7.0. I read many docs about it and how to accomplish this using QSIG. I need to use a different method to migrate with qsig. I explain:1. Initial situation: Nortel PBX connected to PSTN by E1 (all i...

Hello All,I need feedback from the forum as to what should be the correct answer to this practice question found in the book:"IP Telephony Self-Study Cisco QoS Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition by Wendell Odom/ Michael J Cavanaugh"The question...

Hello, I have an AS5350 with an ISDN NFAS group and a SIP Call-Agent.   I need some help setting up the dial-peers.All calls inbound on the ISDN-NFAS group should be routed to the SIP CallAgent.All calls inbound from the SIP CallAgent should be route...

mcrocker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am hoping that this may well be something really obvious that I have missed but here goes.One of our customers has an established centralised Multi-site CUCM v6.1(3) solution with 1 x Publisher &  1 x subscriber.The Core site has a 2811 ISR ...

Resolved! Services Button

I would like to add an Autodial in the services button area.(Select Services then Select Help Desk)Where can I find some Documentation to learn this? Should be something basic.Thank you

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to translate all outgoing calls in a remote office to one number and keep getting an error in the translation pattern (numbers changed to protect the dumb).Router1(config-translate)#rule 1  /9.*/ /5555551234/Incorrect format for Tra...

robloeber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes