IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there any way to force company wide one background image?I am using CM 7.1.3 and 7945/65 phonesI can get the image into the List.xml. The only way I see it is to edit the phone firmware default file, but don't know How? or any other suggesti...

Hi all, I am currently purchasing the following routerRouter -> 2611XMFlash-> 32 MbDRAM-> 128 MbCards-> WIC-2TNow i want this router to be ready for ccna voice and ccvp. The seller is offering me the following1) NM-HDV2) FXS and FXO cards (first gene...

Resolved! Trunk Groups

Dear All,I m running cisco router 3845. I have 28 fxo ports. Out of these 28 ports i need 6 dedicated ports for outgoing calls on priority and 6 ports for incoming only.Please guide me how i can accomlish this task.Regards,Malik.

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need to connect a Nuance Doctor's Dictation Server to our Voice system.  The Dictation Server utilizes a Dialogic D240JCT card.  Our voice system consists of a CallManager 4.1(3) and a h.323 gateway (Cisco 3825 router)  The gateway has multiple PRI...

In a customer setup we have CUCM 7.1 and Controller 4402 with 12 AP 1132 and IP Phone 7921, it all working fine, now they need to integrate wireless sip based IP Phone with CUCM 7.1Could please some one suggest what are the best IP Phone in the marke...