IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Is there anything wrong in my configuration below? No desk phones (all are 8845) were registered on the router when i blocked WAN link interface (SIP trunk was down in CUCM). voice service voipip address trusted listipv4 10.41.40.10 255.255.2...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant dial a number starting with +, I always have to start with 00 if I need the prefix, I read the manual and it says plus-sign dialing is possible.When I enter a number with + or recall a number it says: Invalid Number.I use a Cisco 8861 3PCC co...

Raba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"failed to get correct parameters while downloading the meeting component" this is the error message i m getting while joining any WebEx meeting on chrome .,., everything is working fine on other browsers .,., any advice on this will be appreciated...

s.sharma1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please i need your help. We have a cucm connected to a trunk gateway. When we forward calls to mobile numbers from our internal DN the caller id normally show our primary number 81026888 but of recent the caller id had changed to 81026000 which is a...

Hi All, we've installed ISDN line on CME and incoming calls have no issues but all outgoing calls have continuous noisy (shhhhhhhhh) sound for inside callers but the called party (PSTN) clearly hears the callers voice. and in addition to that the ISD...