IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a requirement to monitor outbound calls to Cuba, through our AS5350. We still want to terminate the call, but also keep track of how many there are. So I have put "preference 1" into all the carrier dial-peers, put "dial-peer hunt 2", and mad...

chesebrgr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know there is numerous postings on this subject butthey did not work.We have Call Manager 6.1.4 and Unity Connection 2.1.2How can I transfer directly to someones voice mail without ringing their phone on an active call?I have tried the different sc...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a trunk utilization report that can be run from CUCM 6.1.2? I looked and saw previous questions fro people and tried everything from CAR (which is useless) and was wondering if there is a way to do it from SQL through admin: on PUB? I'm look...