IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Phone View, in the Meeting Place Express, following the stepavailable in the guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/user/guide/ipphone.html#wpxref9824...

I get this error "Host not found" on some phones as soon as I select the service from the phone. on Other phones I can see the 4 options joing meeting etc but when I select one of these I get the error again "Host not found"any ideas? I have checked ...

I have a brand new cisco 2951 router. I have couple of questions:1. Can I use 2951 as a voice gateway?2. For IOS I do not see 2951 list under gateways when I go and choose IOS for my router?3. If anyone has advanced ip services for 2951, please let m...

Has anybody setup Extension Mobility on version 6 before? I've enabled Extension mobility as a service, created a profile, enabled it on the phone, but I'm not at all getting a logon prompt. We also use Call Center so I wanted to use the Cisco Agen...

Hi All,After upgrading Call Manager from 4.2.3 to 7.1.3 our VG248 is not working and when looking at the configuration page for the VG248 it states "Device is not trusted". Can anyone please explain why this is happen as we are not using any certific...

jonesbrett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to take my 7942 to the lastest firmware and get the following failure messages I am using 5.1.3fDBG 18:34:48.666591 TLoad: (ser)result_file_openNOT 18:34:48.667088 TLoad: TLOAD main thread startup version 2.0 (03.13A)NOT 18:34:48.673207 T...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,When placing calls to a CUE AA over a SIP Trunk (from a Broadworks platform), dtmf doesn't make it through.I've played around with the dial-peer settings, but have had no luck. dtmf-relay sip-notify dtmf-interworking rtp-nte b2buaIs there a...

Hi there,Just wondering if I can get some advice regarding a second hand Cisco 7975 I purchase on Ebay...I assumed (quite wrongly) it would be a simple case of purcashing a smartnet support contract for the phone thus gaining the ability to download ...