IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to everyone,Let me explain you the issue. I´ve a ARC server for monitoring and call management, in this project I´ve 8 agents using this system.The problem is the following, I´ve configured a failover in case of the server is down. This failove...

Hello,In the "IP Telephony Express - student guide", I've read that "QoS is not supported within the SCCP context on Cisco Unified CallManager Express". Anybody knows what does it mean? Can't I apply QoS policies to SCCP traffic?Thanks in advance,

Hi,We have one remote office is uisng FXS module (VIC3-4FXS/DID) to connect to their fax machine. The issue is sometimes they have problem to send out or receive the fax, sometimes they only can receive around 30% fax document from customer. The prob...

Hi all,We are interested in purchasing the 9900 series video IP phones but I am concerned that they only work with SIP protocol.  We use SCCP in our call manager and we are running CM 5.1(2).  I see we have the option to install SIP phones but could ...