IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiUsing Cisco Callmanager business edition 7.How can I find out what extension numbers are in a pickup group. I have tried call routing -> pickup group. It gives me a list of group numbers but I cannot see what extension numbers are in the pickup gro...

Cisco is very pleased to announce First Customer Shipment (FCS), as of Dec 18, 2009 for the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, IP Phone 9951 and IP Phone 8961 endpoints along with the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module. Orders for these endpoints ...

kimcneil by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On CUCM 6.1 platform we have manager-agent relationships where the manager has call appearances of their agent's lines. They wish to barge into the agent's calls at times and listen in as the call progresses. We have the manager's and agent's phones ...

gmauer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've recently upgraded from CallManager 4.1.3 to CUCM 7.1.3, and I've been unable to find any comprehensive informtion on getting custom ring tones uploaded.Can anyone shed some light on the process involved or perhaps a link to instructions?Thanks,...

Hi All,there are CUCM with Unity connection in one side, and CME in other side.they are communcating by SIP trunk. I like to have reach users in CME, when caller hits to directory handler in Unity Connection. I've created contacts in Unity Connection...