IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following issue:When I login to Call Manager, you get prompted for a username and password.  Then Java prompts you for a username and password as well.I would like to set this up to have just one login.I was thinking that this was an IIS ...

We have customer have 700 users, they need 100 user exchange intergation voice mail and other 600 user normal voice mail, in cisco configuration tool for unity user I am able to see only for exchange user alone, I am not able to fins option for norma...

HiUsing Cisco Callmanager business edition 7.How can I find out what extension numbers are in a pickup group. I have tried call routing -> pickup group. It gives me a list of group numbers but I cannot see what extension numbers are in the pickup gro...

Cisco is very pleased to announce First Customer Shipment (FCS), as of Dec 18, 2009 for the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, IP Phone 9951 and IP Phone 8961 endpoints along with the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module. Orders for these endpoints ...

kimcneil by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes