IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiIn the office, we have a CUCME ver 4.1 connected to a PBX Panasonic 1232 using E1 cards, we use a Router 2851 between PBX and PSTN. Extension numbers begin with 16.. and 17.., but when I dial a phone number i.e. 1673-1478, CUCME take the first 4 di...

altesan35 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client running CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3 and they're interested in setting up softphones.  I can't seem to find any info on this.  I got the softphone software but that seems to only go up to CUCM version 4.Is there a new option for higher versions ...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have CCM 4.2.I want to add new three ip phones in my three gates for my plant and i ask :If i can make the three extensions to be Non-DID numbers and at the same time to be located in a hunt group with one hunt pilot with DID extension to ...

Hi everyone. We are running 6.1.1.2000-3 and are unable to reset phones via call manager. We are trying to make some extension changes but they are not taking affect. If I reset the phone manually the changes still arent there.Ive tried restarting se...

mx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes