IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllWe have recently installed a new DECT system and created the extensions on CM as basic SIP as they are single line handsets. The calls work fine from and to all handsets. We have an issue though with supplementary services. To call forward a SI...

scatman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have mobility setup and I want the original calling party to be displayed on the remote Destination's cell phone. However it is not working. The reason why it is not working is because the Telco only allows the Calling Party number in the setup mes...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone point out what special parameters that I need be aware when configuring XO SIP Trunk on CUCM 7.1? There is no CUBE involved in the connection.I looked at the SIP Trunk configuration explaination on CallManager, it has a lot of differen...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to enable caller ID on my FXO port and the command is not there. I bought a VIC-2FXO and a NM-2V module. Is it my IOS that's the issue? i'm running 12.4 (T) on my router now.Please help!

CUCM 7.1 and Unity Connection 7.0Using an on-net IP phone I can connect to my VM server via the messages button and pilot number 7499. When I hit the message button or dial the vm pilot number I get the normal response, "enter your PIN....". But when...

Hi,I am going to upgrade a customer with CUCM 6.1(2), CUPS 6.0(3) and Unity Connection 2.1(1) to version 7.x.I have the media to perform these upgrades but it does not contain the verylatest versions available on CCO.Is it possible to upgrade from th...