IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Setup is CCM 5.1 with Extension Mobility is implemented. We have created device pool depending upon the location. Eg: DP_Location_01 & DP_Location_02For testing Publisher Ethernet Interface was made down and all the phones are getting registered ...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to connect 2 PRIs to a 2811, I'm using the DSP calculator and it says that for 48 calls all g711 u law I need2 DSP(s). one PVDM2-32 or two PVDM2-16I have a spare PVDM2-64that should be enough, right?or do i need 2 PVDM2-64thanksalso d...

Resolved! Live Record

Hi I am running CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0. I'm trying to figure out how to record phone calls within a certain department.  I basically have two overall questions. I have a 7936 conf phone, in which I wanted to use the "LivRec" softkey button to record ...