IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to get the communities feed back on this issue. Certain users within our company (mostly linked to 800 numbers) continue to receive dead air phone calls. Is there a standard way of dealing with these calls? I know that with an H323 envir...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running unity connection 7.0 on the lab and trying to integration with exchange 2003. We have run into a problem with MWI not coming. When a message is received the MWI light does not come. I clicked a run button synchronize MWIs manually on t...

Hi guys, I have a cluster with 2 MCS-7816 servers running CUCM 7.1.Now I have 480 IP Phones registered and I need to add 50 ip phones. If the capacity of the MCS-7816 is 500 seats, it means that the ip phone 501 will be rejected with the system???Th...

Hey All, I have a fun task that I was looking for some ideas on. This is CCM 4.1.3Basically something got messed up and now I am missing records in my ART database between the 2nd and 20th of this month. We resolved the issue on the 21st and now we a...