IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have recently taken over managing a call manager 4.2(3) cluster environment with centralized call control and 30 + sites.I have a good deal of experience administering a call manager environment and have a good knowledge of dial plans. I don't h...

We currently running CUCM5.1 and Unity 5.0 for English only. We recently opened up operations in Mexico and need to enable Spanish for phones and UM. Could anyone tell me what do I need to upgrade my systems to support Spanish? Do we need additional ...

daniel-ma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering because when you install CallManager Business Edition you get a prompt that states that you are running a BASIC setup installation and No DMA Data is requested, and refers you to a Cisco Link so you purchase the upgrade from a previou...

Resolved! PBX error

dear all i have integrated a pbx with cisco 2811 routerthe problem is when I dial from FXS router to PBX phone, the phone rings but when these phones wants to talk the connection will be brokenplease help

I want to integrate FXO port with CCM4.1. For this, I installed VIC2-2FXO on 2811 router with 12.3(8r)T7 IOS. I configured the following to turn ON MGCP on this gateway.ccm-manager mgcp!mgcpmgcp call-agent 10.3.1.196 service-type mgcp version 0.1mgcp...

hi there. Any documentation show cisco h323 call/protocol flow diagram and sccp call/protocol flow diagram? and h323 and sccp coexistence call/flow diagram... does cisco support sip? is there any documentation about them too? tx you very much for hel...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes