IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are having a very frustrating one way audio issue with one phone only. On some inbound calls from the PSTN the user is complaining that she cannot hear the caller, but the call can hear her. The problem usually occurs once every one or two days....

afischer1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Unity 4.X there was an option that allowed you to transfer to an extension after the greeting was played. Now in Connection 7 I have some call handlers that I need to transfer to PSTN after the greeting has played . Any ideas?

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that would like multiple pre-recorded greetings on a call handler. They would like to be able to use the greetings administrator to change these messages as needed based on the day (weather conditions, etc).It appears that you can...

Hi,Running CUCM 7.027911, 7942 handsetsWanted to secure some phones out of hours, was looking at doing some Time of Day Routing but wanted to users to be able to login to override the block.Does anyone know a way to force user login on phones before ...

Hello,We are designing a 520 Ip Phones UCC solution for a client, the LAN Switches we are proposing are 3750G-48PS and the 520 IP Phones we are proposing are 7945G.On the 7945G Product Overview page:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/...