IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 7.0; Unity Connection 7.0I have a broadcast hunt group with 10 phones in it. It forwards to a voicemail, that i have set up as a standard user vm with the same extension as the hunt group.I can only get 7 phones to have MWI (using alternate exte...

simmo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing an application to work with our call centers that opens a customers file by referenceing the ANI of the call coming in.The problem is the Call Manager does not send the ANI to the recieveing phone untill the CRS releases it.Is it po...

Resolved! View Call History

Hello AllI'd was wondering if it is possible to view an phone's (7970) call history remotely. Of particular concern is the Missed Calls. Thanks in advance,Lazy AdminP.s. we're using Call Manager 4.2(3) for what it's worth.

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with "Phone designer" software. It tells me the IP phone is not available. I checked :- credential : ok- CCMCIP adress : ok (tested with publisher and TFTP : same behaviour)- CUCM manger interface : available- device association :...

plafontan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The phones display the redial soft-key but it doesn't redial when you hit it. I have read something in regards to ephone-templates, but i am not sure if this is the issue as the phone shows the button. Do the templates add functionality if the soft-k...

robhawker by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have my CUCM 7x cluster sync'd with AD. I am currently syncing the telephoneNumber field for the Phone number. I need to change this to sync the ipPhone field instead. I have been told that to do this I need to create a new LDAP Direct...

j.house by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes