IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,Our agents phone are being recorded using built in bridge. Internal calls coming from an IP Communicators (SIP) using 5 digits extensions are failing to be recorded. If the same CIPC calls the same phone using 10 digits (PSTN), the cal...

I need to add a 1 to dialed number if it does not contain one.  I am using the rule below and what it does is it replaces the first digit with a 1 not append to it.EX: I dial 2223334444 I get 1223334444 (replacing the first 2 with a 1)  How can I fix...

I have created the following dial-peer.  This is only used for outbound faxing, inbound comes in via a fax2email server.  When I attempt to dial out the call never connects and as far as I can tell it is because of a codec issue, but not really sure ...

I am new to dial-peers.  I need to create a rule that would prepped my called number with the carrier's prefix.  If the user dials a 1 I would like to keep it if not add the 1.So my call is user1 dials 2223334444 I need it to get translated to 12345*...

Hello Team,i am creating a ITSP SIP trunk between CME and Service provider.. the service provider has given me below detail and requested to change the below information.. I am confused.. and how to do the changes.. I have background on doing SIP pro...