IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have an issue where one of my client's cannot have the DND feature switched off. Even if it is manually switched off on each device, it tuns ON after 1 hour. The user has 5 devices associated with him, and one of them stays OFF a 7975 IP pho...

Hello,If CCM is configured with MoH multicast with a multicast ip address but the network does not configured for any multicast routing ( PIM and IGMP ). In this case how does MoH work ? first of all Will MoH work ? if it would work, then the stream ...

I am having issues with a site where LD dialing is not working, message says, circuit is not configured for Long distance calls. The Telco have done tests and say it is a problem with the Gatway config, but the gateway is configured the same as sever...

I`m looking to purchase kit for the IE lab:IBM eSeerver xSeries X3452 X Xeon 2.4 Ghz4gb Ram2x 74 GB driveI can add more memory but is the basic server ok to run maybe two at a time CUCM + Connection/UCCX/ Presense in a lab - thanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to delay the alert tone that is played on the phones?For a scenario I want the tone (Ring back) on the calling phone to be played approx 1 second after the call is accepted and not immediately as it gets accepted.Thanks for any help...

VoipRocks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,When I do the debugging on CME (debug voice ccapi inout, debug h225 Q931), I see the debugging , but don't know how to easily see who sends which message (for example is the disconnect initiated by the CME or by the TSP)in particular : Data 05...

Hi,Just wondering if anyone can tell me why there is no primary-net5 as a selection choice in the PRI Protocol Type pull down menu of Call Manager 7 when configuring mgcp.Any help appreciated.Thanks.Paul

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My UC520 seems to have booted into rommon. When I reset the router I see a message saying that the IOS cannot be found in flash: How do I get the IOS back on the router? How do I go about getting the router to boot into IOS?