IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DN =2600 is a general line. once pickup, it will trigger the Helpdesk Agent team to pickup the call.then i got a request to foward anything from 2600 to mobile no ?how I'm going to do that. if normal DN, i able to perform call foward.             

I have several locations and some have different business hours. I need to update a location with new business hours and do not find where.I checked the TIme period under Class Control but do not find a specific config for that location.Thanks for an...

moises by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am running CUCM v 12.5.1. I have Extension mobility setup for the users.When I try to make a regular outbound call to any working PSTN number, it works fine. However, when I call to a mobile number which is switched off or out of coverage ar...

881   Hi Folks, I have a 881 router configured to use for 4g access.  It is normally good, but often, when the 4g connection drops due to no been in use, etc, it can be very slow to reconnect. Often the only way to reconnect the 4g connection is rebo...

Noel Healy by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! debug isdn q931

Hello I have the following question for which I could not find a clear answer searching the internet. Call received from outside dispaly aditionnal 0000 : As exemple  we recieve from international call 000000XXXXXXXX INSTEAD OF 00XXXXXXXX  When i run...