IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a site that is experiencing SIP Protocol Violation errors from the Zone-Based Firewall Policy configuration. Here is a little bit of info about the site design and some logs desplaying this particular error:-remote site connected to central s...

Hello,I have a dial out system that has a SIP trunk to Callmanager. Whenever we kick off a dial out Callmanager complains of no MTP resources. The SIP Trunk in callmanager has a media resource group list with MTP resources. They are software MTP's...

My Callmanager 4.1 is having OS issues and I need to either recover or reinstall the OS. The challange I have is that the disk 1 of the 'Installation and Recorvery disks' is bad. I need any one that has this disk 1 to kindly send me a soft copy. I wi...

Hi we have a Cisco 3845 voice gateway router. PSTN dialing is working fine with MGCP protocol...However the same is not working with H.323 protocol.Attached is the sh run and debug for 3845 router...Using 0 dialing for PSTN and discarding 0 at route-...

jaiswalok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes