IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,"Call Pickup allows you to answer a call that comes in on a directory number otherthan your own"Cisco's vague explanation for Call Pickup does nothing to help me understand HOW it works. I was hoping to use this feature to enable admin ...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All: I need some help I have a PRI from Allstream using NI2 as switchtype connected to a Cisco WS-SVC-CMM with IOS 12.4.(7h).In the CM gateway settings, I checked box enabled for Display IE Delivery and Redirecting Number IE Deliver.Any suggest...

j.morand by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!If I have my CFA set to an extension and when no one picks up at that extension it comes back to my voice mailbox. I do not want it this way, I would rather have it go to the mailbox of the extension I forwarded to; essentially a blind transfer. H...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've done some searching and just wanted to confirm. Is it safe to say that Cisco does not offer an Intercom product which intergrates with Call Manager? My boss is asking me to check. He does not want to use an IP phone with an "intercom" line but r...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I downloaded the latest release of UCM 7.0, I am currently running 6.1.3.When I try to do the update the page says that update candidates where found but that the update is not allowed from the current version.Does anyone know how to go to 7 f...

Hi,We're about to migrate a site in Italy to IPT (personally my first one in this country) so was wondering if anyone could share a working dial plan? The only info I could find so far was on Wikipedia...TIA.

Hi,I confiured SRST into my voice gateway, but when WAN link is down, IP phones doesn't register on SRST, it shows "Registering" continuously..Plz find attached the SRTS config on the voice gateway & suggest....In CCM SRST references are created....