IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured SRST on a remote site using cucm 6.The phones on the remote site are on a different LAN segment to the gateway.when I look on the phone at the Call manage config it shows the 2 subscribers with their correct addresses but under th...

I have CME 7.1 and I need to implement conference calls up to 8 calls. So I added the following command:max-conferences 8 gain -6but I am not able to make conferences for more than 2 parties. Shall I use conference bridge?I have also the same problem...

I've used previously ATA 186 units with call manager express and they worked fine for telephone purpose.Now i'm in process of installing a new telephone system and i'm planning of using a lot of ata 186 for telephone, fax and fire alarms.i've seen pr...

We have CCM 6.0.1 and I want to hide the DN of a device when the user makes a call. Is the information displayed on the called party's phone from the Directory Number Information area in the Directory Number Configuration page?If not how do you hide ...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure a remote site with h323 and with cme in srst mode when the WAN fails. What I am trying to understand is that if the router goes into srst mode how will calls reach the remote site from external if there is no DID. I was actually t...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have what I think is a simple question.I am exploring the IOS FAX capabilities and I needed the following:I have a software that enables me to send faxes through SIP, on the other end I need a gateway that will receive this SIP call and the...

Hi All,I cannot figure out the role of Calling Search Space configured on the Remote Destination Profile page. Can someone confirm if it is used to control the calls allowed by phones configured as Remote Destination? In my case it does not seem to b...

VoipRocks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are experiencing problems with single CCME and CUE configuration. We have one H.323 voip trunk to local ISP with audio codec of G711alaw. Unfortunately our CUE uses G711ulaw, so incoming calls to CUE are dropped with cause code 41 (or 65 - B...

sistefanov by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings -We are running CUCM v6.1 in a single-site topology. We have several "hot spots" where we need to place a wired public access phone (7911G).My plan was to create a separate partition along with separate CSSs for these particular phones. Als...

j-shearer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just deployed some 7965 phones and have had complaints that when users are on a call and then have to imput more numbers (bank info, passcodes etc) the numbers double or triple. So for example they hit 43872 it shows 44444433388888777777772222. We...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes