IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CCM 4.2(3)sr4, 2 server cluster, VG224 w/ SCCP to Bogen Paging system.I get the FXS to answer, but no voice stream is cut through. VTSP inout shows the access digit (*) begin recieved by the VG, but a buttset hears no DTMF nor voice.This sounds like...

bbenner by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I wanted to check with you all to see if you have seen an issue I am having. I have several fax machines connected to an fxs module in a CME router. Occasionally, enough to be a bother, you have to reset the fax machines (not all a...

To all Cisco gurus,I have a customer who has a Cisco 2811 AIM-CUE Voice Gateway. It has a AIM-CUE card and is being utilized as AA. However, my customer wants its gateway to handle more than 6 calls simultenously. This AIM-CUE VG is now integratin...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am looking at designing and uploading a new wallpaper background for our 7945 phones but am unsure how to go about it. Anyone any ideas on how to do this or is there an instruction set somewhere?Thanks.

theweeyin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a customer with a 1890ect1/csc-50 Circa Surge Protection box in their DMARC. I have not seen one of these, and Im curious if anyone here has seen this and knows wht the pinout connections are like. Im trying to figure out how to connect...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes