IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

One of our end users brought this annoyance to our attention recently. He's using a 7960 with CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3. When he's dialing a number to make an outbound call and a new call comes in (during the process of entering the phone # for the OB call),...

I work for State government and we have been researching IPT for quite some time. One of my challenges is to outline for Mgmt how our current telephony support model will change when we move from legacy phone systems to IPT. Currently we rely on vend...

hi,i have a serious problem with ipma. when we execute ipma we have a message ( can not connect to server).i have seen in the event log for cisco callmanager [4.1(3)], and i found the error message for the service : CTI Manager :Event Type: ErrorEven...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we are using CUCM 7.0 with mobility connect feature. whenever I associate my cell phone to the IP phone as remote destination, I can't check my voicemail by cell phone. it seems when I enter my PIN, it sends wrong digit to the voicemail and ...