IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have this lab scenarioRouter A has a phone with DN 1002 registered to CCM7 and is also a MGCP gateway. The MGCP gateway is configured with inbound 4 significant digits.Router A config:controller T1 0/0/0cablelength long 0dbpri-group timeslots 1-...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Router A has a DN 1002 and is also a MGCP gateway. The MGCP gateway is configured with inbound 4 significant digits.Router A config:controller T1 0/0/0 cablelength long 0db pri-group timeslots 1-24 service mgcpinterface Serial0/0/0:23 no ip addre...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, I know the SRND points to using OU to limit users that are synched with AD - but can we create a User group in AD called CMUsers or something similar and synch users by adding them to that group?I am thinking it would look like "cn=CMUsers, dc=co...

jburk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai all,There is an issue with the ip phone of my customer. she says, when made calls to forward to the mobile. The call forwards function times out after 8 hours instead of being permanent. We using ccm5 version.Please help

We currently use Cisco Call Manager for our VOIP Telephones. We have a building on campus that will be utilized as an Emergency Command Post and the Military Personel use an Avaya 9640 VOIP Phones. They would like us to register the devices in the Ca...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New installation of UCM 7.1(2). Not in production, but soon.PSTN Calls from our ATAs are failing. Call flow: ATA>(UCM)>SIP(CUBE) Gateway. The problem appears to be that our CM route patterns begin with asterisk (e.g., *.[2-9]XXXXXX). If I create a ro...

Hi Forum,I have the requirement to connect a CUCM to an ISR Router (e.g. 28xx) via a SIP Trunk.Of course, this shouldn't be a problem.BUT. I need to authenticate the gateway to the cucm via SIP-digest (please don't ask why :-).On CCO I found out, tha...