IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Working on an older CUCM install (8.6) w/ a 5510 sitting in front of it.  Some of the phones were able to be used as vpn phones in the past but now I've found it's not working.  I created a new cert of the ASA, uploaded that as a vpn-phone trust in C...

I have this working for 7900 and 9900 series phones but 8800 is a  no go.  The working phones are using a LSC and CAPF cert on the ASA and connect well.  I tried adding Cisco manufacturing certs from CUCM to ASA but didn't have any effect.  I have al...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, In 2951 Router with CUCME  12.0 and 3 8865 Phone registered to it.I have a local landline thats connected to voice-port 0/0/0 and an Obihaltalk connected to voice-port 0/0/1 that has google voice configured. The setup works well but my prob...

Hello all, I have a customer who wants to have a default list of employees in a group in their Jabber contact lists. I have heard about an option creating the list in a Jabber client, exporting the list as CSV, and then doing a mass import of all of ...

jsuarez_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a client who would like the 10 line 8851 model phone. We are trying to figure out a way to program this phone in what we call a receptionist mode. We were able to do this configuration using the Polycom VVX411 but cannot seem to figure ...