cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Ericsson DECT MD110 Freeset

Hey,We have about 60 DECT phones connected via an Eriscsson Freeset DECT system, which I know nothing about. We are hoping to integrate them into a new VoIP system but dont know how the system works.Does it use E1s to the PABX? Analogue lines? propri...

CUCM 6.1.X

Guys - is it possible to use the OS CLI Teaming command:"set network failover"to team between switches or blades on the same vlan, or is this teaming limited to a single switch.Thanks

btmulgrew by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Changing internal CLID

Is there anyway of changing internal CLID. e.g. can the calling line ID of an extension be replaced with a hunt pilot number. Our IT helpdesk want to send their hunt pilot number (internal number) when they call users so that individuals do do get c...

DMA & Service URL's

Hi Everyone,We have recently built a CUCM 6.1(2) Cluster in the Lab using the output from the DMA Tool run on a Customers CCM 4.1(3) Publisher as part of an upgrade. The migration from the CCM 4.1(3) cluster to the CUCM 6.1(2) Cluster will be a phas...

unity failover

Hii want to add a new MCS to my current unity server for redundancy, my current unity server has 32 ports i ordered a unity failover license (UNITY5.X-FO-17-32)my question here is there any additional thing i have to add i don't think i have to order...

Delete files on CM 5.1.2

Hi all, I have a CM 5.1.2 with 0% of empty disk. I think the problem is with CAR/CDR files and with 5.1.3 version this problem is corrected.Now, before reboot and upgrade I want to delete this file for free some space. But how? I think that I can't (...