IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Is there a good doc that would explain good sizing of the brand new CCM system? For example something that would say something like :-for 0-500 phones you are good with PUB and SUB-for 500-1000 phones you need PUB and two SUBs and additional ...

hi,i have a gatekepeer with a callmanger and cme registered to it with the same tech prefix 1# and all in same zone, i have added zone prefix on the gkmy question is do i have to send 1# or 1#and the zone perfix or just the zone prefix in the calls b...

Hi all,Is there anyway to link a hunt List to a a set persons (phones) being in the same physical site, and not to Directoy Numbers since these DN coult move physically because of the Extension Mobility. The information that are common to phones that...

tka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue where a caller calls in over the PSTN.The call is answered o.k and both parties hear eachother. They then transfer the caller to a user on a different phone system ( A siemens PBX in this case). The ip phone user can consult with the...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with a new created Route Point :-(I copied an existing one wich is working as expected.The new one also works as expected when I call internal.As soon as i try to reach him from the PSTN I get three or four call-connected tone...

i have a ccme behind an ios nat router and when i make calls to the incoming sip trunk the phones ring but when i answer there is no audio and the cell phone im using to caal the sip trunk keeps ringing like i didnt even answer. i can make outgoing c...

In CER 2.0 if a system discovers more phones than it's licensed for what will be the effect? We have a client that has added about 1000 more phones than they're currently licensed for. We're awaiting the additional CER licenses, but want to make sure...

Does anyone have a good debug q931 of an QSIG MWI to a Nortel 1000M or any other pbx? I am having issues lighting the Nortel phones MWI and am seeing some different bearer cap information than a standard station to station call. I have attached the...