IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Caller ID

Hi,I have a phone in New Jersey and their lond distance is routed thru California. This causes a problem of the called ID. The caller ID shows show area code+ prefix+ extension. I modified the external mask to a set DID, but the last 4 always remain ...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I install for my first time the new phone 524SG, all works fine except the "CME services", when I select it I obtain "Failed". I use the UC520 default configuration for URLs, the firmware is the last one 8.1.13, the UC520 IOS and CUE also a...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I defined hardware conference bridge resources in a voice gateway, my question is do I had to define transcoding resources in the voice gateway to establish a conference with two ip-phones in the same LAN (g711 region) and one ip phone at a remote s...

I've done some searching and just wanted to confirm. Is it safe to say that Cisco does not offer an Intercom product which intergrates with Call Manager? My boss is asking me to check. He does not want to use an IP phone with an "intercom" line but r...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have to configure 2 mixed mode and 2 g711 conferences, with max-sessions as 4 on cli, how do we prevent 4 g711 sessions from occurring since max sessions is for all type of conferences under that dspfarm?