cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

MWI not working on 7911 IP Phones

We have recently installed the cisco unity 5.0 and integrated with exchange 2007 and our CUCM 6.1The MWI is not working on 7911 IP Phones only for the messages received from the users (phones) who have subscriber account in the unity server, however ...

rv_viji by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Callmanager service activation

Hi All,Recently I installed 6.1.2, after I uploaded the license (2 Nodes), the callmanager service still not getting activated, non of the services are activated, Unit report it shows Available 2, Units used None, Units Remaining 2....Normaly once we...

Resolved! upgrade CUCM 7 from 6

Hi All, we have a customer that they want CUCM 7. Cisco doesn't have 7 MCS available, but they have plenty of CUCM 6 MCS server. I've ordered CUCM 6 MCS, with version 7 DVD. is it better to install 6 on that server then upgrade to 7, or do fresh inst...

SIP on CME 7

I'm working on configuring SIP phones on CME 7 and am getting stuck at the point of creating the profile. In "voice register global" mode, when I invoke "create profile", I get the following errors;%Error deleting flash:/SIPDefault.cnf (File not fou...

ISDN PRI Troubleshooting

Hello, Hopefully I've posted this in the correct forum. I'm trying to figure out how to troubleshoot a PRI with the phone company. They want to know what channel a specific call is on to assist in troubleshooting. How can I determine this? Any h...

slongewa by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes