IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am currently having up 40 sec delay making outbound calls via my Cube.haven't gone through several solutions on the forum still did not work.I have adjusted the T302timer from 15000 to 5000 still did not work and have also check both m...

kaysplace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Team, Background :We have installed Publisher, Subscriber1 and Express E in UCUCS-EZ-C220M3S at Primary Location.And in DR side we have installed Subscriber2, Unity and IM and Presence in UCUCS-EZ-C220M3S.(Both side are connected through fi...

Hello Everyone,Our agents phone are being recorded using built in bridge. Internal calls coming from an IP Communicators (SIP) using 5 digits extensions are failing to be recorded. If the same CIPC calls the same phone using 10 digits (PSTN), the cal...

I need to add a 1 to dialed number if it does not contain one.  I am using the rule below and what it does is it replaces the first digit with a 1 not append to it.EX: I dial 2223334444 I get 1223334444 (replacing the first 2 with a 1)  How can I fix...

I have created the following dial-peer.  This is only used for outbound faxing, inbound comes in via a fax2email server.  When I attempt to dial out the call never connects and as far as I can tell it is because of a codec issue, but not really sure ...

I am new to dial-peers.  I need to create a rule that would prepped my called number with the carrier's prefix.  If the user dials a 1 I would like to keep it if not add the 1.So my call is user1 dials 2223334444 I need it to get translated to 12345*...

Hello Team,i am creating a ITSP SIP trunk between CME and Service provider.. the service provider has given me below detail and requested to change the below information.. I am confused.. and how to do the changes.. I have background on doing SIP pro...