cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! TFN calls are not working.

Hi All,We are having issue with outbound calls to TFN number, We are unable to make a call to TFnumber but all local ,LD and international calls are working. For the phones which a trying to make a call having external mask as 800 number(which is cus...

Yenosh by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Single number reach (SNR) - pass original calling party number

Our PSTN provider only allows outbound calls that validate either by being a DID we own, or if we pass along a validated number in the SIP header.  We had this in place for a situation where we needed to send a toll free number as the caller ID for a...

SIP SRST dual line

Feel like I should know the answer to this, but I cannot find any Cisco docs with the answer.  Does anyone know if I can have SIP phones register in SRST and be able to take multiple calls on a single DN simultaneously using SRST default mode or do I...

Resolved! CUCM upgrade

Question, While doing a CUCM upgrade will the IP phones reboot?  We have failover servers so I would think that the phones will failover to a subscriber.  But will the phones still reboot or just a quick outage to move between primary server and fail...

Gmurray3 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes