IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone throw some lights on whats the difference between Hunt Pilot and Pilot Point....I have used Hunt Pilot in conjunction with Hunt List and Line Groups... but I have not used Pilot Point, so wanted to know whats the difference between these ...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I configured the phones I was able to unlock them with the standard **# password. Now when I go back in I am prompted for a password (also shows username: administrator' and realm of the MAC. **# does not work, get Authentication Failed. I on...

ilehmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guysare there any issues with phone cords going bad? out of the blue i have two customers that have ordered about 10 cords each stating that there are some faulty ones. The user environment is not aggresive either to even attempt to say that the user...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am looking for any content on how to configure TRP on CUCM 7.0. There is currently not much on how to configure this capability. I currently have in my lab a phone-a connected to lan-a and phone-b connected to lan-b and cucm is on lan-a. The...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hai all, am new to iptelephony and i have some doubts to clear ..experts plz do help.my questns are1.what all types of data bases are there in CM and how they replicate2. what is the default LDAP in CM3. what kind of data is collected by subscriber t...

We ordered a range of DID's. I want to test them out. I have one example extension in our office. Ext. 280. Here is our DID range.814-596-4000 through 4299Attached is our config. We use h323 on a Business Call manager 6. Please let me know if th...

I'm having a weird issue with a 7960. I'm trying to setup a Plantronics C555 Wireless headset with it. The headset port on the phone doesn't seem to work though. If I connect the headset to the headset port and press the headset button and the cal...