IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a customer who has got 2 E1 lines to the PSTN on 2 different gateways. They are 1 number for each E1, 1st nunmber for one service and the 2nd number for the second service. The customer wants calls coming from each of the line to have dif...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCME Version 7.0.1,IOS Version 12.4(22)Tis misbehaving when pressing login softkey to add password for endusers international dialing. Customer is facing serious issue when he reboot with the IOS, IP Phones are getting different Extensions meanwhile,...

Hi,We are in the middle of ordering a CCM 7.x cluster for one of our offices.We are ordering 2 7825 servers.We dont want to use the CUWL licensing. We want to go the traditional licensing route.In the quote from our vendor, there is an item called "L...

have scenario where we are looking to leverage vg224 for fax and modem.for the most part i've steered customers away from using these devices due to issues experienced in past and just recently looking through some of the threads here there seems to ...

I am calling an external number through a CIPC softphone that is connected to CME. The CME has a dial-peer that goes to an AS5300 gateway. The gateway makes the call out of the PSTN and rings the phone. When I pick up the phone there is dead air. ...

snickered by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes