IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that uses a 7960 handset as an operator console, when the site goes into SRST mode the main number is presented to the 7960 handset. Any further calls to the same DDI number receive busy signal. Is there a way to queue calls on the ha...

Guys,I have a Cisco 2811 router with c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-15.XZ1.bin image. I have setup CME on this and it works fine. Now I want to setup voice mail, please can you let me know if this can be installed on my router? Is my router compatible to r...

Hi this is a new installation, we are configuring the ASA with PhoneProxy features.We already used the old Phone Proxy appliance.The Phone Proxy feature is working, but it looks like it is proxying only the UDPstreaming, while it is not proxying the ...

davidjani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Unity 4.0 enviroment intergrated into exchange 2003. I want to set up two users that are not going to have mail boxes.I have created the two users as internet subscribers but the users are unable to access their voicemail boxes, do I need...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer is with following problem: In Site A He have the CCM version 4.1.2 and Site B He have the CCM version 3.1.3. There is a communication by trunk site A to Site B. When the call is originate A for B it's Ok, the call is completed no...

For CallManager 7x with DRS I have a customer using FreeFTPd.They state they installed FreeFTPd as a service set to automatic and it's started but ask "Any information on how to keep it running after I log off? I've installed it as a service, but i...