IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have CUCME 8.6 isntalled on cisco 2851 router and its working fine with us. I would like to use ATA 186 devices and the loads supported on the CME compatibility matrix 8.6 is ATA030203SCCP051201A.zupbut in the downloads I am getting ATA0302...

I purchased this phone for my small business and I wanted to upgrade its firmware before provisioning it on my platform. I am trying to upgrade it using HTTP method which I had tried before for other Cisco models and it worked every time.The running ...

Hi Everyone, I'm confusing  what's the difference between CUCM SME and CUCM edition.When I look at the following guide  I see that is very limited explanation available. There is  seperate ISO available on cisco.com for SME editition. I also know ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Have SRST set up at a remote site. In testing today, I simulated WAN Failure by blocking access the CUCM cluster subnets. Remote site phones all went "SRST Active" and 'show ccm-manager' showed MGCP Fallback enabled/ON.Made test calls from remote sit...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this is a problem I never thought I'd come across.  I've got a CME setup that is very basic, and I have this device that can act as multiple generic SIP phones.  The device only has one IP address, though.  So if I try to set up the device as one ...

zgray4001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes