IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Some time ago I took administration of Call Manager from someone else and I have few phones from which only serial was scanned and listed in Altiris and I dont know where they are or even if they`re configured or not. When I`ll have MAC I`ll be...

kimek4901 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a ISR4321-v router in the office working as my PBX all the 8851's in the office work fine.Now i have another 8851 phone at home connected to my home lab, i would like to know is there a way to connect my 8851 at home to the CME at the offic...

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone; I have moved on to the next phase of this deployment. We have two CME routers. Calls are working by not transferring to the mailbox.  Site A:Cisco ISR 1861WAN: 172.16.2.4, Unity 172.16.2.5Phones: 172.16.5.0/27 Site B:Cisco UC520WAN: 1...

Resolved! Call pick

Hello,I have to create a call pick group , but the customer wants to put some kind numeric password before picking up the call, I did not find any option for this. Thanks. 

I am trying to add Cisco 8821 to CUCM version 11.0.1. The phone will not register. The IPv4 address in Call Manager is different from the IP address on the phone itself. I've deleted the phone from CM. I've factory reset the phone. I then added the p...

tijuanach by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes